This layered chicken bacon ranch salad is a twist on the traditional 7-layer salad. This salad is layered with a variety of vegetables including green lettuce, peppers and corn, tomatoes and red onions, shredded cheddar cheese, chicken, and crumbled bacon. All of the salad ingredients are coated in a creamy homemade salad dressing. Not only is it visually pleasing, but it also serves as a meal in and of itself. I like serving it during picnics in the summer and with soup and warm garlic bread in the winter.
Layer salads are my absolute favorite and are often referred to as edible centerpieces, particularly when served in a trifle bowl or big glass bowl. There are many variants, such as this traditional Seven-Layer Salad and this Easy Rainbow Layer Salad. Perhaps the occasion necessitates a dressed-up main dish salad, such as this Avocado Shrimp Cobb Salad or this Tex-Mex Cobb Salad. You may also pack nutritious layer salads in mason jars to take to work or on picnics, or add an Asian flair for variety. If you do not have a trifle bowl, this chicken bacon ranch salad also works nicely in a 9 x 13-inch cake pan, making it simpler to carry to outdoor, church, or workplace events. In such a scenario, you would need to make some minor adjustments to the layers using your best judgment. For this salad, I suggest preparing a batch of my Avocado Lime Ranch or the Garlic and Herb Buttermilk dressing. Both will provide plenty for the salad and enough to offer on the side for those who want a little more. If you’re pressed for time, a quality prepared dressing will do, or you may combine a package of Hidden Valley and serve it as the dressing. This delectable salad will be the talk of your next party or picnic.
THIS CHICKEN BACON RANCH LAYER SALAD IS REALLY GORGEOUS!! TO MAKE IT YOU’LL ONLY NEED:
– Prepared Avocado Lime Ranch dressing.
– 9 Cups.Of roughly chopped lettuce.
– 5 chopped tomatoes, plus one sliced into wedges.
– 4 Cups.Of roasted chicken.
– 3 thinly sliced green onion.
– 250 grams.Of crumbled bacon.
– A red bell pepper, You need to remove all seeds and dice them.
– A large green bell pepper, You need to remove all seeds and dice them.
– One frozen corn, just steam it and let it cool.
– A thinly sliced medium red onion.
– Two Cups and a half.Of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
– Hard-boiled eggs, I used two cuts into slices.
Continued on next page